Celebrating best practice from manufacturers supplying the UKs energy industry as part of Net Zero Week 2022
Join our community of members to discuss the progress being made by the energy manufacturing industry in setting and meeting their net zero targets, decarbonising global supply chains and working as a community to ensure progress to Net Zero can be made in the UK and internationally.
This is a public evcent, and open to both members and non-members.
Our industry panel:
- Matt Crunden, Training and BIM Manager - Legrand
- Eloise Cotton, Sustainable Development Manager - Schneider Electric
- Sean Smith, Managing Director - Michael Smith Switchgear Ltd
- Brendan White, Commercial Director - Nexus
- Stuart Smith, Board Director and Indoor Air Quality Specialist - Domus Ventilation & Nuaire
This event, being held as part of the wider Net Zero Week, will take place on the 6th July 3PM - 4:30PM